About The Foundation
The Washington State Fair Foundation financially supports the scholarship and educational programs of the Fair, and preserves and improves the Fair for future generations.
The Washington State Fair has been the place for family, fun and education for over a century and nothing evokes such strong or fond family memories like The Grand Old Fair. In the fast-paced world we live in, it is important to hold on to the tradition of days gone by so that we may tell our stories to future generations. With your help, we can ensure that the Fair holds a tender place in your great-great grandchildren’s hearts too. Gifts made to the Washington State Fair Foundation support the growth of the Fair’s educational programs, ensure that the Fair’s founding legacy lives on through preservation projects, and facilitate enhancements to the fairgrounds. Donations helped create and continue to sustain operation of the Traveling Farm, The Farm at SillyVille, as well as provide scholarships each year for our community’s youth. Thank you for your support!
Board of Directors:
- Jerry Larson, Chair - Vice President of Larson Glass
- Michael Nelson, Vice Chair – Account Manager; Tab Products Co, LLC
- Kent Hojem, Secretary – CEO, Washington State Fair
- Renee McClain, Treasurer – CFO, Washington State Fair
- Clint Absher- Absher Constuction
- Mary Baker- Community Volunteer
- Jeff Chambers - Visiting Angels, Owner
- Lisa Gimmestad – Community Volunteer
- Patti Hogenson - Agent, Keller Williams Real Estate
- Jeff Jewett - President, AA Asphalting, Inc
- Julie Marsh - Sales Lunch, Inc.
- Jeff McVicker - Restaurant Owner
- Lin Miller- Retired
- Dale Mitchell – Retired Principal
- Blair Sexton- Edward Jones, Financial Advisor
- Kristina Stambaugh-Coons – You Impression, LLC, Owner & Confidence Coach
- Holly Ball - Foundation Development Manager
- Kim Arnone- Foundation Coordinator