Run The Puyallup
Saturday, Sept. 1, 2018 - 8 am
Join us for our first ever Fun Run, Saturday, Sept. 1, 2018 at 8am!
Get a behind the scenes sneak peek of The Fair, collect Fair goodies, and support the Washington State Fair Foundation all while running the 2.5km course on the fairgrounds! The run will begin at 8am at the fountain by Gold Gate. We want this to be a family-friendly event, but ask that NO strollers are used on the course for safety reasons. Weight and height restrictions apply for rides.
- Early Registration: $35 (ends Aug. 15)
- Race Day Registration: $45
- Children 3 and under free- No strollers allowed on route
- Commemorative vintage-art t-shirt
- Fair treats along the course
- Fair gate admission
- A spin on one of our most notable rides- Classic Coaster or Carousel
Day of information:
- Park in Blue or Gold Lot
- Enter through Gold Gate
- More information will be added to this page and emailed to you if you've registered
For more information regarding this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org