Step in to the Winner's Circle!
Gifts made to the Washington State Fair Foundation’s annual gift club, the Winner’s Circle, support the growth of the Fair’s educational programs, ensure that the Fair’s founding legacy lives on through preservation projects, and facilitate enhancements to the fairgrounds. Donations helped create and continue to sustain operation of the Traveling Farm, as well as provide scholarships each year for our community’s youth. Winner’s Circle gifts have been used to improve the fairgrounds, including the renovation of the Fair View Club and the construction of Piglet Palace and Classic Coaster Park. The community’s generosity also funded a documentary on the Fair’s rich history and the purchase of digital asset software which allows our photo archives and memorabilia to be converted to digital files before time and environment destroys the artifacts themselves.
Step into the Winner’s Circle today and help us Educate. Preserve. Improve.
Each of the following gift levels qualify for membership in the Winner’s Circle giving club and includes a prize-ribbon lapel pin and these membership benefits:
Blue Ribbon - $2,500
- 10 Complimentary tickets to the Washington State Fair
- A one-day pass to the Foundation’s hospitality station during the Fair
Red Ribbon – $1,000
- 8 Complimentary tickets to the Washington State Fair
White Ribbon - $500
- 6 Complimentary tickets to the Washington State Fair
Pink Ribbon - $250
- 4 Complimentary tickets to the Washington State Fair
Yellow Ribbon - $100
- 2 Complimentary tickets to the Washington State Fair
Green Ribbon - $50
- 1 Complimentary ticket to the Washington State Fair
Your Winner’s Circle donation will benefit the Washington State Fair program of your choice:
- Education – Funds directed to education programs will support the Traveling Farm & Children’s Mooseum and the scholarship program.
- Preservation – Gifts made to preservations projects will be directed to safeguarding the Fair’s rich history and ensuring that generations to come will understand the role of the Fair throughout time.
- Improvement - Donations designated for improvement projects will provide for new buildings and/or upgrades to the fairgrounds.
- Areas of Greatest Need - Undesignated gifts are allocated as needs arise throughout the fiscal year.
mattress firm red https://wfaprod-1290.kxcdn.com/_assets/58c35947c0512c3542d59873276eef9d/(logoHiRes)_MattressFirm-red.jpg http://www.mattressfirm.com/ MultiCare https://wfaprod-1290.kxcdn.com/_assets/4d9568edb72d477694769e544223380a/(logoHiRes)_MultiCare_weblogo.jpg http://www.multicare.org/ O'Reilly Auto Parts https://wfaprod-1290.kxcdn.com/_assets/ed0633061b1f49b624f414695ca1fb9c/(logoHiRes)_OReilly.png http://www.oreillyauto.com/ Fred Meyer https://wfaprod-1290.kxcdn.com/_assets/503387ab1059d9824ae1569659092db8/(logoHiRes)_Fred-Meyer.jpg http://www.fredmeyer.com Albertsons https://wfaprod-1290.kxcdn.com/_assets/894ffaa5ca593021346595d8378bb4d1/(logoHiRes)_Albertsons_SponsorLogo.jpg http://www.albertsons.com/#1 Safeway https://wfaprod-1290.kxcdn.com/_assets/1550790250bb4149e09c322a8695345a/(logoHiRes)_Safeway.png http://www.safeway.com Budweiser https://wfaprod-1290.kxcdn.com/_assets/39c66bcb9e8f026cee92441d8da156e6/(logoHiRes)_Budweiser.jpg https://www.olympiceagle.com/domestics-imports/ Coca-Cola https://wfaprod-1290.kxcdn.com/_assets/b0be1d56e618ac7a1b603c7b0574178e/(logoHiRes)_Coca-Cola.jpg http://www.coca-cola.com/global/ Xfinity https://wfaprod-1290.kxcdn.com/_assets/eaa5c7c04a0ede8f122b928b5f0cd30a/(logoHiRes)_Xfinity_2018.jpg https://www.xfinity.com/ Waste Connections https://wfaprod-1290.kxcdn.com/_assets/1ab48e3793448a1320c6ba0bbf1e8f46/(logoHiRes)_Waste-Connections.jpg http://www.wasteconnections.com Columbia Bank https://wfaprod-1290.kxcdn.com/_assets/f713ae8dcf998a4523eb4c4941b811b4/(logoHiRes)_Columbia-Bank.jpg http://www.columbiabank.com Genesis https://wfaprod-1290.kxcdn.com/_assets/7fddc87b2e1ad78cfa5b86091898d42d/(logoHiRes)_Genesis.jpg https://www.genesissatellite.com/